Sports Medicine Concepts’ recorded sessions library is an easy and economical way to view our educational programming at your conveneince. Recorded sessions are approved for BOC CEU activity for certified athletic trainers. Certificates of completion are not provided by SMC for this activity. Individuals are responsible for reporting this educational activity on their own. Generally, certified athletic trainers report recorded sessions under BOC Category B, similar to viewing a video tape or DVD. If you have any specific questions, please refer to the BOC.
Present Recorded Sessions Library Topics:
Recorded sessions are $15 each and run approximately 1 hr in length. Payment for recorded sessions is processed via Paypal. Once your registration fee is submitted, you will be provided a link to the recorded session registration page where you will be asked to register for your session. You can then view the recorded session at your liesure.
Click on each program below to add to your Shopping Cart
- Indications for Use of BLS and ALS Airway Adjuncts in Athletics
- SMC’s Primary Objectives Approach to On-Field Emergency Management
- Sports-Emergency Drug Interactions and Pharmacology
- Fractures and Disclocations
- Special Considerations for Young Athletes
- Preparing for Respiratory and Cardiac Emergencies in Athletics
- Evaluation and Treatment of Internal Injuries
- Implementation of the NATA Position Statement_ Management of the acute spine injured athlete