If you are In 2Min or Less!® trained, like to teach, like to travel, and are looking for rewarding seasonal work that beats working sports camps, we may just be perfect for each other! Sports Medicine Concepts is looking for Secondary Instructors.
SMC Secondary Instructors are practicing Certified Athletic Trainers, Paramedics, or physicians who have demonstrated mastery of all competencies required of the SMC In 2Min or Less!® Sports Emergency Care Specialist credential.
Other Qualifications and attributes:
- Ability to effectively communicate important concepts and interact with peers in an educational setting;
- Practical experience with on-field sports emergency care management;
- Master’s Degree or higher helpful, but not required;
- Ability to interact well within a multi-disciplined sports medicine team;
- Completes tasks delegated to by Program Director (PD), Assist PD, or Primary Instructor;
- Oversees Interns;
- Oversees completion of arrival, on-site set-up, and strike procedures;
- Oversees registration and check-in;
- Completes Team EMSoft®competency reports;
- Completes Team EMSoft® data entry;
- Carries our educational assignments designated by PD or PI.
If you think you might be interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Program Director, Mike Cendoma today at email@example.com.