Presently, Sports Medicine Concepts, Inc., is looking for highly motivated professional upper class athletic training students who are interested to provide program support during the 2016 summer training campaign. This is an opportunity for an in-depth examination of pragmatic multi-disciplined pre-hospital emergency care procedures across various practice settings. This position may be tied to academic requirements when such a relationship can be established with a student’s academic institution.
Qualifications: Candidates will be athletic training student upperclassmen who exemplify the highest professional standards. Candidates must be sponsored by a faculty member. Candidates must be willing to travel regionally, must be able to work and communicate well within a team, and must be ultimately trustworthy and professional. Travel stipends are provided.
- Program set-up and strike;
- Maintenance of equipment and worksite during programming;
- Completion of staff presentation project (requirement for academic credit);
- Completion of emergency action plan project (requirement for academic credit);
- Demonstrate competency of all In 2Min or Less!® cognitive components and psychomotor skills (academic requirement).
2016 campaign includes the following regions:
- Nashville and Chattanooga, TN
- Jacksonville, FL
- E Rutherford, Morristown, and Florham Park, NJ
- Dallas, TX
- San Diego, CA
- Annapolis, MD
- Green Bay, WI
- Foxboro, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI
- Newark, DE
- Seattle, WA
- Jackson, MI
To be considered email cover letter, resume, and faculty sponsor statement and contact information to:
Mike Cendoma, MS, ATC
Sports Medicine Concepts, Inc.