To say that I am ecstatic about our upcoming Sports Emergency Care White Paper Session is an understatement! SMC will host an unprecedented panel of experts to discuss the NATA’s inter-association task force guidelines pertaining to management of the equipment-laden athlete, the AHA Chain of Survival, and what they mean to athletic trainer negligent liability.
Our panel will include:
- Dr. Erik Swartz, Inter-Association Task Force Chair, who will discuss the state of the NATA task force;
- Damon Mitchell, LA Chargers AT, representing the NFL perspective;
- Darryl Conway, UN Michigan AT, representing the big college perspective;
- Phil Steckley, Nazareth College AT, representing the small college perspective;
- Lynette Carlson, TN Sports Med Solutions, representing the secondary school perspective;
- Jason Emmel, NY Jets/NY Giants Paramedic, representing the ACLS perspective;
- Peter Bonadonna, Monroe County Paramedic, representing the ACLS perspective.
Don’t miss it! Register Now!
Its only $15 and nets you invaluable insight and 1 hr of BOC CAT A credit.