Since 1995, Sports Medicine Concepts’ In 2Min or Less!® Sports Emergency Care Training has been the nations leading sports emergency care training curriculum, providing training to the country’s most elite medical teams. If you are a highly motivated individual who represents the highest professional standards, like to teach, like to travel, and is interested in unique and rewarding seasonal work, we may just be perfect for each other! Sports Medicine Concepts is looking for 2 Primary Instructors and 2 Secondary Instructors to join our team.
SMC Instructors are practicing Certified Athletic Trainers, Paramedics, or physicians who have demonstrated mastery of all competencies required of the SMC In 2Min or Less!®Sports Emergency Care Specialist credential. Paid training is provided. All instructors receive EBP Category BOC continuing education for completion of training and a documentation for EBP credit for teaching an EBP program.
Other Qualifications and attributes:
- Unquestionable moral and professional character;
- Ability to effectively communicate important concepts and interact with peers in an educational setting;
- Practical experience with on-field sports emergency care management;
- Master’s Degree or higher helpful, but not required;
- Ability to interact well within a multi-disciplined sports medicine team;
- Experience teaching peers helpful, but not required.
- Oversite and administration of curriculum;
- Completes tasks delegated to by Program Director (PD), Assist PD, or Primary Instructor;
- Oversees Interns;
- Oversees completion of arrival, on-site set-up, and strike procedures;
- Oversees registration and check-in;
- Completes Team EMSoft®competency reports;
- Completes Team EMSoft® data entry;
- Carries our educational assignments designated by PD or PI.
If you think you might be interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Program Director, Mike Cendoma today at email@example.com.