What’s so different about SMC’s webinars? First of all they ARE NOT BORING! Unlike other webinars SMC sessions are not dry slide presentations that regurgitate textbook information. Our webinars are live presentations that include video from our proprietary Situational Scenario™ tests and our In 2Minutes or Less!® educational programming. As well, our sessions provide the ability to interactive in real-time with program instructors. Secondly, our programs are not the same old boring topics. As you can see from our program list below, our sessions represent cutting edge topic material that comes directly from practicing sports medicine professionals. Finally, what makes SMC webinars so different is our staff instructors. SMC is certainly no Ivory Tower or academic think tank. Our instructors are seasoned sports health care professionals who more than likely just came off the sideline or out of the rain to conduct our programming. They keep it all real!
Our present offerings include (LL designates there is a corresponding Live Learning):
- Advances in Protective Athletic Equipment– Implications for On-Field Emergency Management (LL)
- Indication for Use of BLS/ALS Airway Adjuncts (LL)
- Basic O-M and V-M Screening and Rehab Following Concussion (LL)
- Balance Assessment and Rehabilitation Following Sports Concussion (LL)
- Special Considerations—Youth Athletics
- Pharmacology and OTC Drug Interactions
- Internal Injury
Fill out the Information Request Form today to begin scheduling your staff training today. Individuals may elect to visit our recorded sessions library.